Thursday, September 20, 2012

Amazing facial recipe

My skin has been looking pretty bad this week. Not only has my skin been red and oily, but it has also been scabbed. If you have an uneven skin tone, oily skin, acne prone skin, or redness fear not because I have a great mask for you.
Here is what you will need:
1 egg (separated white from yolk)
About a 1/4 tsp. (a light drizzle) of extra virgin olive oil
About a 1/4 tsp. (a light drizzle) of pure honey
1 whisk (smaller the better)
1 small bowl or plastic container for storage
A facial brush (optional)

Steps:
1.  Crack the egg and separate your whites from your yolk (the clear stuff from the yellow).
2. Beat your egg whites with a whisk until it becomes frothy, or bubbles appear on the surface.
3. Add in your yolk and stir it with the whites until well combined.
4. Drizzle in your olive oil then stir.
5. Drizzle in your honey then stir once more until all ingredients are combined well.
6. Use your facial brush or your fingers to apply your mask evenly all over your face.
7. Wait 10-20 minutes till mask is no longer wet to the touch.
8. Rinse mask off with warm water.
9. Save leftovers by putting them in a sealed plastic container in you refrigerator. (should last you for a few days or so.)

Additional Reccomandations.
I prefer to do this before a take a shower and then wash it off while showering.  For maximum benifits after I removed the mask I washed my skin with my face wash ( lush cosmetics herbalism cleanser) applied a toner, a mosturizer, and finally aloe vera gel on all my red spots and scabs.


No comments:

Post a Comment