Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Magnetic nail polishes

So before telling you about these amazing polishes lets get one thing strait. I can not do nails very well. I always struggle to keep the polish on my nail and off of the skin that surronds it, and do not have a lot of patience when it comes to letting my polish dry. If you are like me, or you just want to know an awesome and simple nail look for fall keep reading. Last year was the year of the crackle polish, and this year it is all about magnetic. Magnetic polishes have small magnetic  filements inside them that while the nail polish is still wet, can move into different patterns by holding magnets up to the polish. My favorite magnetic polishes are the ones by nail inc. london that I purchased at sephora. I own both the gray and purple colors (tralfalger square and house of parliament.) For maximum potential I apply a base coat polish, one layer of magnetic polish (DO NOT HOLD THE MAGNET UP TO THE FIRST COAT!!!!) After that coat dries, I apply another coat, then hold the magnet about a centimeter away for my nail for ten seconds. After pulling away you should have an awesome pattern. Do this to each nail, wait for them to dry, then last but not least apply a topcoat. This nail look is so easy and quick, and it looks amazing. I hope you go out and try it soon and see the results. Please feel free to comment on any and all of my posts and subscribe so you can stalk me. haha
LOVE YOU <3
P.S. after drying this polish is not magnetic, so don't worry you won't get stuck to your freezer or anything crazy like that.
P.P.S. comment if you have questions

     left is tralfalger sqaure, right is house of parliament.
I do not claim ownership of these images nor do I get paid to promote these products

No comments:

Post a Comment