Thursday, September 27, 2012

It's as simple as being nice

I am currently in the airport. Many people complain about how bad the airport can be, and they all make valid points, but I realized that your airport experience can be so much better if you do one thing. Be nice. I learned this while comparing my TSA experience to the woman who was in front of me in security. She pitched a fit and began screaming at one of the TSA security members which then lead both of them to be upset, and the whole ordeal lasting 20 minutes. I thanked that same tsa security woman and she smiled at me and told me to have a great day. If you want to enjoy any experience that involves interacting with others, being nice usually leaves both you and the other person a little bit happier and is more likely to get you what you want. All it takes are kind words and a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment