Saturday, September 8, 2012

Human connection

The lack of it is drivning me insane. I feel like a kermit and I honestly can't comprehend why. It's as if i was a lake, and while stones skim the surface, no person has truelly imersed themselves in me. Is it my fault? Or is it everyone elses? The cure?  Dark punk styled makeup, a carmel frappicino, a warm sweatshirt with the head pulled over, loud music, and taking my mind off of things with the blog.
Things are getting a lot better, I won't deny that at all, but it feels difficult to take in victory.  I pull in and out of happy and sad, and it all sort of swirls around me choosing when to attack me. So I wait patiently, and put up with myself because what else is a girl to do?
Frappicinos and hugs from my room to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment